Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

The Great Gatsby Test

P.S. Take my test if you come to my blog and not copy my question and whoever takes my test, I'll take your test.



Chapter 1
1.) Who started off the story talking?
2.) What did Nick's Dad tell him?

Chapter 2
1.) Who is Mrs. Wilson?
2.) East Egg _     a. Rich side
     West Egg _      b. Poor side

Chapter 3
1.) Who did Nick talk too before the party?
2.) Who hosted the big party in a big house?

Chapter 4
1.) What is Gatsby really hiding?
2.) How many girls does Benny arrives with and why?

3 comments:

  1. 1. Nick, not judge people
    2. Ms. Walson is a Tom's mistress
    3. Jordan, Gatsby
    4. That he fell in love with daisy, I don't know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chapter 1
      1.)Correct
      2.)Correct
      Chapter 2
      1.)Correct
      2.)Wrong
      Chapter 3
      1.)Correct
      2.)Correct
      Chapter 4
      1.)Correct
      2.)Wrong

      +7/8
      87 percent

      Delete