Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 30, 2017

We Eat Social Media For Breakfast

           Do you think that eating social media for breakfast is good or bad for us people in 2017. I think it is really dumb why people use social media just to talk and spend there day on there phone when they can just hang out and talk person to person. The other side is that using social media like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat are good because you can text friends or family that aren't close to you. The bad part is that it can also effect our school education by not doing your homework and studying for tests. It's also dumb why people would take pictures of there food and then post it on there Facebook, Snapchat, and etc. We also learned that by logging into Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat, we are making them earn money by us people using it either when you're using or not. Personally, I don't use Facebook, Twitter, and etc. anymore, but I only use messenger just to talk to my friends about homework and study for tests. Last thing is that I mostly use my phone for playing games. That's the first thing I use because when I am done doing my work like right now, I play because I already finished my work and also because it's fun.

5 comments: